Donating is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with us and we will never sell them
4 /5 May 2019
PLANETS are delighted to be Charity Partners for the first time at this year’s Isle of Wight Ultra Challenge! Please note that as Charity Partners, our Fundraisers are eligible for a 20% discount on registration fees – use the following discount code to receive your full discount (the second 10% is applied at checkout): PLANETS10
Great challenges need great settings – Walk, Jog or Run the Island’s stunning Coastal Path on the first instalment of the Ultra Challenge Series. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
To read the full Fact Sheet – click here!
Don’t forget to select PLANETS as your chosen charity! PLANETS are delighted to be Charity Partners at this event for the first time and would love you to join our team!
Diseases we treat
How the money raised is spent
See all stories